Come and relive the decadent Parisian jazz scene of the 1930s with Ben Creighton Griffiths (Harp – Wales), Adrien Chevalier (Violin – New York), and Ashley John Long (Wales – Double Bass) of The Transatlantic Hot Club. Their performance will feature well-loved jazz standards of the swing era, classics of the French Gypsy Jazz repertoire (inspired by the likes of Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli), and jazz takes on traditional tunes from the Romany and Balkan traditions.
- Osian Ellis (1928-2021) 15/01/2021
- Announcement regarding the 2020 Wales Harp Festival 18/03/2020
- Former royal harpist keeps promise to festival after recovering from cancer 23/03/2019
- Top harpist swaps Albert Hall for Caernarfon care home 19/03/2019
- Sponsor a String appeal will be prelude to success for talented harpists of the future 13/03/2018