Siân is one of Wales’ leading contemporary female vocalists and a foremost innovator in the field of traditional music. She plays the Celtic harp and is an excellent pianist and composer. Her versatility as a performer has taken her to concert venues throughout the world. She has released nine albums – eclectic collections of both original and traditional songs, encompassing love and laughter, loss and spiritual quest. Siân is renowned for her instinctive ability to project deep emotion within her songs with unequalled sincerity and passion. Her more recent tours have taken her to China and Vietnam, Patagonia, Canada and Uzbekistan. Siân is an Honorary Fellow of the University of Bangor.
- Announcement regarding the 2020 Wales Harp Festival 18/03/2020
- Former royal harpist keeps promise to festival after recovering from cancer 23/03/2019
- Top harpist swaps Albert Hall for Caernarfon care home 19/03/2019
- Sponsor a String appeal will be prelude to success for talented harpists of the future 13/03/2018
- Emotional concert will remember controversial drowning of village 11/03/2018