An icon of the harp today, Isabelle Moretti is feted across the world. During the 2017-2018 season, she has given the world premiere of ‘Danse Libre’, Bruno Mantovani’s Concerto for Harp, with the Chamber Orchestra of Paris. Appearances also include at the Moscow December Nights festival, at the Amsterdam Concertgebouw, and with the Orchestre de Chambre de Lausanne. Isabelle Moretti is Professor of Harp at the Paris Conservatoire (CNSMDP). She has been Visiting Professor at London’s Royal Academy of Music since 2008. She is is an Officer of the French National Order of Merit, and of the Order of Arts and Letters.
- Announcement regarding the 2020 Wales Harp Festival 18/03/2020
- Former royal harpist keeps promise to festival after recovering from cancer 23/03/2019
- Top harpist swaps Albert Hall for Caernarfon care home 19/03/2019
- Sponsor a String appeal will be prelude to success for talented harpists of the future 13/03/2018
- Emotional concert will remember controversial drowning of village 11/03/2018